Prize-awarded pianist from Norway specialising in classical music and Argentine tango. Concert experience from USA, Argentina, Germany, Sweden and Norway. Professional pianist, chamber musician, accompanist, artistic researcher, teacher, arranger and composer.
Private lessons with Joan Stiles (as secondary instrument at Manhattan School of Music), André Bongard (as secondary instrument at The Norwegian Academy of Music) and Steinar Nickelsen (Hammond organ).
Private lessons with Pablo Ziegler and Christian Zarate. Ensemble lessons through Tangueros del Norte and Tango Ensillado with Juan José Mosalini, Horacio Cabarcos, Roberto Tormo, Marcos Madrigal, Osvaldo Montes, Mauricio Marcelli, Kåre Jostein Simonsen, Sveinung Lillebjerka, Sverre Indris Joner, Steinar Haugerud, and Per Arne Glorvigen.
2017 - present
2005 - present
- Versatile piano soloist, chamber musician and accompanist
- Extensive concert experience in Norway, USA, Argentina, Germany, England, Austria and Sweden as soloist and in groups on several prestigious festivals as well as on live radio and television
- Long term temporary position at the conservatory of classical performing music in Trondheim, Norway
- Long term temporary position teaching musicology students with piano as main instrument in Trondheim, Norway
- Accompanist for The Vocal Ensemble of Trondheim Symphony Orchestra
2009 - 2015
- Playing old keyboard instruments on guided tours
- Giving concerts for tourists
- Performing for prestigious guests such as The Queen of Norway
- Concerts for upper secondary level schools in northern Norway, funded by The Arts Council of Norway